Ok, so I love movies, all kinds of movies, especially old movies, and this on is no exception. I have heard about this movie for years, with Bette Davis (she had Betteee Daviiiss eyeeeeesss) and Joan Crawforrd (NO MORE WIRE HANGGEEERRRRRRS! yea, her) about how it’s a classic, etc, etc. But the other day I actually watched and I didn’t really know what it was about, and oh-em-gee, I was completely engrossed! I mean, nothing could tear me away from waiting to see what was going to happen next, and the ending, whew!, talk about a twist! Really, even if you don’t think you like old black and white movies, I really really recommend this one. Trust me, you haven’t seen anything like this in a long time, if ever. The two biggest divas of the time, who really hated each other in real life, in the same movie, AMAZING. Really. If you don’t like it, I’ll buy you a cupcake.
- Every time I see her I think she looks like a brunette Nicole Kidman twitter.com/AllyBFraz/stat… 4 hours ago
- Happy first day of #spring....my favorite season 💐✨ #yellowtulips #botanical #springequinox @… instagram.com/p/Bgjf7O2F81I/ 5 hours ago
- Science twitter.com/NWS/status/976… 8 hours ago
- @AllyBFraz So creepy 8 hours ago
- I did a thing #adoptastreet #cityofcharlotte https://t.co/GthnxpY2Or 11 hours ago